A new year of undergraduate admissions in Pakistan is starting on November 20, 2017. You can choose any of your desired universities based on your preferences like discipline, location, and college fees.
Candidates can apply online from here in any programs offered by Iqra University.
Thousands of students apply to Iqra University every year. The university accepts both students from Punjab and other provinces. Students can choose between on-campus and online classes.
It is very popular for students and graduates due to the modern educational standards and high-level faculty.
This university announces its admissions simultaneously in Iqra University Karachi and Iqra University Islamabad.
University of California, Santa Barbara, announces admission twice a year for all academic programs in the fall and spring.
Iqra University is the best college in Pakistan for pursuing different programs.
Iqra University North Campus Fee Structure
|Tuition fee(per Cr. Hr.)||Registration fee/Semester (excluding Summer Programme)||Verification Fee (One time only)|
|1||BBA||Rs. 4,000||Rs. 4,000||Rs. 1,500|
|2||BS-A&F (Accounting & Finance)||Rs. 4,000||Rs. 4,000||Rs. 1,500|
|3||MBA||Rs. 4,000||Rs. 4,000||Rs. 1,500|
|4||BS Media Sciences||Rs. 4,000||Rs. 4,000||Rs. 1,500|
|5||BS-CS / BE-CE||Rs. 4,000||Rs. 4,000||Rs. 1,500|
|6||Human Nutrition and Dietetics||Rs. 3,450||Rs. 4,000||Rs. 1,500|
|7||BS – PSY (Psychology)||Rs. 3,680||Rs. 4,000||Rs. 1,500|
|8||PHARM.D.||Rs. 3,680||Rs. 4,000||Rs. 1,500|
|9||DPT||Rs. 3,680||Rs. 4,000||Rs. 1,500|
IQRA University is dedicated to working with all deserving students to assist them in financing their graduate education.
We have many ways to help you pay for school. Our financial aid program includes need-based grants and scholarships, merit-based fellowships, educational loans, work-study, and teaching
Iqra University North Nazimabad Campus Offer Admissions 2022
BS / PhD / MS Degree
- Last Date to Apply: 26 March 2022
- Admission Test Date: 28 March 2022
Iqra University is ranked no. 1 in terms of research output in social sciences and business administration among universities in Pakistan.
Flexible class timings for business executives.
The test results are in and the top-performing students are in the classroom, so you’d better prepare to study!
Offer Admissions in the Following Programs:
- BS (Medical sciences)
- BS (Computer sciences).
Iqra University Fee structure:
|Description||BBA, Media||BS CS||MBA||Certificate Course|
|Tuition Fee/Course||Rs. 11,040/-||–||Rs. 11,040/-||Rs. 12,000/-|
|Tuition Fee/Credit Hour||Rs. 3,680/-||Rs. 3,450/-||Rs. 3,680/-||–|
|Registration Fee/Sem.||Rs. 4,000/-||Rs. 4,000/-||Rs. 4,000/-||Rs. 4,000/-|
(at the time of admission)
|Rs. 1,500/-||Rs. 1,500/-||Rs. 1,500/-||Rs. 1,500/-|
|Credit Hour Transfer Fee||Rs. 1,500/- per credit hour||–||–|
Qualifications required for Bachelor’s Programme Iqra university:
- Applicants should have a minimum higher 2nd division in Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent from a recognized Institute/Board.
- Applicants having “A” levels or other foreign qualifications must provide an equivalence certificate issued by the Intermediate Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC).
- For admission in BS(CS), an applicant must have:
At least 50% marks in Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) Pre-Engineering Examination. An applicant having a combination of Physics, Mathematics, and Computer Sciences is also eligible.
Or, GCE (A levels) in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry. Applicants having A levels or other foreign qualifications must provide an equivalence certificate with at least 50% marks, issued by the Intermediate Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC).
Or, At least 50% marks in the Diploma of Associate Engineering Examination, for admission.
Qualifications required for Medical Programme Iqra university:
Applicants should have minimum higher 60% marks in Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) Pre-Medical Examination.
Applicants having “A” levels or other foreign qualifications must provide an equivalence certificate issued by the Intermediate Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC).
Or, GCE (A levels) in Biology, Physics, and Chemistry. Applicants having A levels or other foreign qualifications must provide an equivalence certificate with at least 60% marks, issued by the Intermediate Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC).
HOW TO APPLY / DOWNLOAD THE ADMISSION FORM ONLINE AT IQRA UNIVERSITY:
The admission procedure for online Iqra University has been detailed here. Every university has different procedures, so we have provided an overview of how to apply for online Iqra University and what will be the procedure for applying to iu Iqra University Islamabad and Iqra University Karachi. Please follow these instructions carefully, then apply without any hesitation. If you have any questions in your mind or want help, then please comment below here. We will provide you with a possible solution to that problem. You may also want to check out our main page on this website to see other universities’ updates about their admissions process.
Follow these steps:
- Step 1: Get Admission Application Form (click here)
- Step 2: Fill out the form and submit it to IU Admission Department with the following:
- Six passport-size photographs.
- 2 Attested photocopies of Matriculation Marks sheet/ O’ levels Marks sheet.
- 2 Attested photocopies of the Matriculation Board certificate.
- 2 Attested photocopies of Intermediate Mark sheet Certificate/ A’ levels Mark sheet.
- 2 Attested photocopies of Intermediate Board Certificate.
- 2 Attested photocopies of the Equivalence certificate issued by IBCC (in case of foreign qualifications).
- 2 Attested photocopies of Bachelor’s Marks Sheet. (for Master’s applicants only)
- 2 Attested photocopies of Bachelor’s Degree. (for Master’s applicants only).
- 2 Attested photocopies of Equivalence certificate issued by Higher Education Commission in case of foreign Degree. (for Master’s applicants only)
- 2 Attested photocopies of Master’s Mark Sheet. (for MPhil. and Ph.D. applicants only)
- 2 Attested photocopies of Master’s Degree. (for MPhil. and Ph.D. applicants only)
- Pay order of Rs. 1000/- only in the name of Iqra University
- Undertaking in case of result awaiting student (format of the undertaking is available)
- In case of result/ final document awaiting applicants:
- Undertaking (format of the undertaking is available)
- 2 Attested photocopies of part-1 mark sheet/ Previous grade sheets
- 2 Attested photocopies of part-2 admit card/ Statement of entry
IQRA UNIVERSITY Summer program fee structure
The IU fee structure for BS, MS/MPhil, and Ph.D. programs is available in detail here. Most of the new candidates want to know the fee of different programs before applying and other dues. Iqra university’s fee structure is different from program to program but the same for fall and spring semesters. For example, the fee for a BS in computer science and software engineering will be 89000 for each semester. It’s the same as BBA Hons fee will be charged 78500, bs social science fee will be 60000. BFD fashion design and textile design fee will 94500. Other dues are exempt from this fee which will be payable in the first semester if you want to see it in detail for all programs then follow the below link.
North Nazimabad Campus
Plot no 210, Block-B Near Ziauddin Hospital, Karachi.