The United Kingdom, England or Britain The United Kingdom is a wonderful country full of opportunities, which is the reason why most people want to go to the country, whether for work, study, pleasure, or marriage, especially those who do not have a residence permit, their chances of working are much higher in other European countries. However, before booking a ticket, the traveler must obtain a visa for the trip.
You can apply for a visa online by filling out the visa application form depending on the type of visa. Then they will be asked to come to the TLS CONTACT UK visa Application center on the day of booking your meeting. They will have to provide the necessary documents for applying for a visa and other essential details. A number of requirements must be met to obtain a visa to the United Kingdom (Great Britain – England).
- Types of visas to the UK (UK – England)
- We will mention the most important types of visas that people require, and there are other types of visas:
- Tourist visa
- Work visa, academic visit, or study visa
- Transit visa (on the way to another place)
- Partner or family visa for a long stay
- Visa for marriage or civil partnership
- Visa for private medical treatment
- Official diplomatic or government business visa (including transit through the UK)
Documents required to apply for a visa to the United Kingdom (Great Britain – England)
✔️ When applying for a visa to the UK, applicants must provide certain documents.
✔️ These documents are listed below and are mandatory.
✔️ Additional documents may be required depending on the type of visa being applied for and other factors if any. The most important ones are listed below.
Documents that you must provide from all applicants for a visa to the UK (UK – England)
The application form for a visa to the UK must be filled out on the official website and printed out.
- The link to the website is here
- A valid passport (national passport or other document allowing its holder to make international trips).
- Bank statement or current account
- Bank statements or letters issued more than one year before the application date
- A certificate of employment and a salary certificate to confirm income, for example, a letter from an employer confirming employment data (start date, salary, position, contact details of the company or organization in which you work)
- A letter from your educational institution on paper signed by a university or institute confirming your enrollment and vacation
- If the visa applicant is self-employed
- Business registration documents (commercial register) confirming the name of the business owner and the start date of business trading
- Business activity – If you come to the UK to carry out activities related to your profession/work outside the UK, you must provide documentation showing what you will be doing in the UK, including any letters from inviting organizations.
- Any business events, such as a letter from your employer explaining the reason for your visit, who you will meet, and details of any payments/expenses
- Hotel reservations
- You must provide an invitation from a person living in the Kingdom and providing you with financial support, for example, from a business, friend, or relative, documents confirming that they have sufficient resources to support you in addition to themselves and any dependent family.
- Flight reservation Booking of air tickets
- Copies of bank cards
- Certificate of ownership of a car or real estate to guarantee your return to your country
- Travel insurance
- Certificates of education (unless otherwise specified)
All documents must be:
All documents must be originals, not photocopies. Submitting these documents does not guarantee the success of your application, and you should keep this in mind when making any reservations.
If you submit a document in another language than English…, it must be accompanied by a complete translation, which can be independently verified by the Ministry of Internal Affairs. Each translated document must contain the following:
- Confirmation by the translator that this is an accurate translation of the original document
- Transfer date
- Translator’s full name and signature
- Translator’s contact details