If you want to be a lawyer, this is the place to be. If you have qualified for your LLB examinations from any University recognized by the Pakistan Bar Council PBC, then here’s your chance to get a perfect and reasonable job with your LLB Degree. The Law GAT will be conducted on 26th September 2022 and the last date to apply for this test is 13th September 2022. Pakistan Bar Council PBC offers recruitment for hiring Advocates to practice Law and assigned HEC to conduct an assessment test. This test is known as the Law Graduate Assessment Test (LAW-GAT).
The Bar Council has established a system for evaluating applicants’ academic qualifications and knowledge of the law. In order to enter the legal profession, candidates must pass a test in which they are evaluated against the standards of their own profession, and this test is called the HEC LAW GAT. If you have questions about this test or wish to take it, read on for more details.
Eligibility Criteria for HEC Law GAT 2022
- Persons having passed an undergraduate degree in law from any college recognized by HEI or NIT are eligible to apply.
- All the candidates that had qualified for the LLB examination from any university recognized by the Pakistan Bar Council PBC, are eligible.
- The best scores are obtained if a candidate secures a minimum of 50% marks in this HEC LAW-GAT Test 2022.
- There are three chances for an applicant to pass the test.
How to Register for HEC Law Graduate Assessment Test GAT 2022
- Click on the Apply Online button and you will reach the Education Testing Service portal.
- In case of any difficulty during online registration, please send an email at etc@hec .gov.pk or visit HEC Secretariat or HEC Regional Centers for guidance
- Application submission comprises two steps: profile completion using the “My Profile” section, and application submission using the “Law GAT Test” link on the menu panel in the left-hand sidebar of the online portal.
- Only SUBMITTED applications will be considered for LAW-GAT Test and applications in SAVE or
- The INCOMPLETE mode will not be entertained.
- A test fee of Rs. 3000/- is to be deposited Online/ATM in Account No. O 1127900567403
Account Title: Higher Education Commission,
Bank: Habib Bank Limited, Branch Code: 0112.
Bank draft/ Pay Order will not be accepted
- Applicants are required to submit the original fee deposit slip/ATM/online transfer through courier at
- Room No. 13-207,2nd Floor, HRD Building, HEC, H-8, Islamabad on or before the last date of registration.
- Please mention your CNIC number on the backside of the deposit slip.
- The examination is non-transferable non-refundable and
- Deadline for Online Registration June 22, 2022.
If you pass the test, the next step is to fill up your application form.
This is all about the HEC Law Graduate Admission Test Date 2022 application form.
No doubt, you found what you were looking for.
bookmark us and stay in touch with us.
HEC-Law GAT Test Centers
The Test will be conducted in the following Centers:
You can take the test at any Test Centre listed in the application form.
A Test win is held on any of the above Centers if there is a minimum of 100 applicants who apply to that Center.
Test Centre cannot be changed after registration.
If a learner decides to change the Test Centre after registering, he or she
HEC LAW GAT Test Schedule 2022:
Look for the dates for your tests here. The exams will be given on different
This schedule is not accurate, since we don’t know when the program will be
|Sr#||Test Date||Uploading of Registration Form||Last Date of Submission|
of Registration Form
|1||7th March 2022||January 2022||24th February 2022|
|2||11th April 2022||March 2022||26th March 2022|
|3||26th September 2022||September 2022||13th September 2022|
LAW GAT Syllabus 2022
The HEC law graduate assessment test will consist of multiple-choice questions (MCQs)
Does this limit have any special name?
The complete information about the Law GAT Exam Registration is here. It includes the exam schedule, application fee, test dates, exam date, syllabus, past paper, new paper pattern, and sample papers.
Law Gat Test Postponed
You can also read,