Clark University Scholarship For International Students
Begin your undergraduate studies in the United States. There’s good news! The Clark Global Scholarship Program is currently accepting applications from interested international students. We will go through the details of this scholarship, its perks, and the application process in this article. So take your time to read through this page carefully for you to know everything about this scholarship.
For international students, the Clark University Award is a fully financed undergraduate scholarship. This scholarship program provides $15,000 to $25,000 per year for four years, subject to renewal if academic conditions are met.
These awards will be granted to admitted students who excelled in secondary school and whose academic achievement and personal attributes indicate they will succeed at the highest level when they enroll at the University. Academic qualifications as stated in an admitted student’s application for admission, not family need, are used to determine which scholarship, if any, they would get.
Clark University Scholarship Summary
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Clark University
- Study in: Massachusetts, USA
- Courses Offered: Eligible Bachelor’s Programs offered at the University
- Program Period: Four years
Clark University Scholarship Benefits
The Clark Global Scholarship Program provides the following incentives to the recipient:
If your financial need exceeds the Global Scholars grant amount, you may be eligible for up to $5,000 in extra need-based financial aid.
If you are accepted into the Global Scholars Program, you will receive a $15,000 to $25,000 per year award (for four years, contingent upon meeting academic standards for renewal).
Eligibility Criteria For Clark University Scholarship
Applicants must meet the following requirements to be considered for the Clark university Scholarship Program.
- Scholarship eligibility is determined by your academic achievements (as stated on your application for admission), not by your family’s financial necessity. International students who may be eligible for scholarships must, however, demonstrate their ability to fund a considerable portion of their tuition costs.
- You must demonstrate excellent academic performance as well as other activities.
- You should also have exhibited the ability to lead in your community and around the world, as well as a commitment to making a difference.
- To be considered, you must be a first-year candidate (not a transfer student) who has spent at least four years studying abroad. Clark will also take into account overseas students who are attending school in the United States.
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
How to Apply For Clark University Scholarship
To apply for the Clark University Scholarship Program, please follow the steps below.
When students get their admissions decision, they will be informed if they have been awarded a merit-based scholarship. Merit-based prizes are given to almost 60% of our pupils.